Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

tAkE a piC

I feel really2 board today

to do list:
  • greet On9 friends
  • become crazy with my FB
  • take a picture like crazy person
  • disturd FB friends
  • try to make new friends with new people
  • try become much better than yesterday
  • try to be busy (NOT busy body)
  • i don't know yet maybe try your suggestion
my family not at home. There's only me at home. Hurm............
Today I feel so board. someone cheer me up.
I hope there is something that can cheer me up for today.

wHy I'm writing in english. WhAt sO eVer?!
as long I want to type in english I will type it.

what happen today?

I open my FB and want to take a pic.
but my sister lappy don't have webcam so i have to search my webcam in my personel store.
eeh........
i got iT.
while on9 my FB i playing some of my old song which is k-pop n j-pop
but that's still cannot cheer me up
hurgh......

then i want to take about take a picture
it is not A but many
like obses with my own pic
hahahahahhaha.............

I thInk ThAt's All
thank yOu for read my post
hurm..........
be by follower OkaY
<3 u

2 comments: