Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Hair Cuts, buys polish, AiDilAdha and tissuE

hurm............
i think u must think what my title about and why i'm use that nonsense title

let me tell u about it
first i want to tell u about aidiladha
actually i'm not in the mood to celebrate it
i don't know why
but i willl figure it out >>>>soon
i think maybe it is b'cos i celebrate it at home and i'm not school anymore
i can't meet my friends averyday like always at the school
i miss that time so much
and i hope there is a time machine so that i can return to the time that i want to

PoLish


it is about shoe polish
i still didn't buy it
i need to polish my shoes in the future
to make it's looks shiny
and i can see my face on my shoes
hahhhahahahha funny
i still thinkingg whether i should buy the sponge type
or the normal type that i have to use brush to polish my shoe
i think better i buy the sponge type
so i doesn't need to buy the brush to use it
what's do u think..........
hurm.....................

Hair CutS


This things happen this evening
my father just home
and have chat with my siblings and mom
then my father talk about his friends son
enterr the university and when he want to take his son he couldn't find it
u know why
b'cos his son wearing baju kurung
that make him feel so shame
he don't know what to do with his son
and how to deal with it
then my dad said to me to have hair cut
he think my hair is to long
 but for me i think it is not to long
just a bit long than when i'm still study at school
then my mother interrupt and said that a man doesn't use tissue or bring tissue along
it make me angry and i talk that i sweat that time that's why i use tissue to wipe my sweat
hurgh..... why it is so hard for them to understand me
i don't know why
what i know when the times come i will tell them what i want
and i don't want to be control anymore
Okay back to the story :) :D :P
continue at my father
it is like blackmail when my father said that he will not send me to the university
this 16/11/2011 if i do not cut my hair
actually i also think to have a hair cut b'cos i feel uneasy with my hair right now
about the sweat and tissue
i having lot of sweat when i think to much, eat spicy food
be at an area that no air movement or hot, and when i will uncomfortable whether itis about what i wear or what my health condition i will sweat.
i also having a lot of sweat when my emotion not okay
that's why i love to bring tissue when i go for shopping or anything
i bring it so that i can use it and i can wipe my sweat
with the tissue other people also can use it to
so don';t judge me so much if u don't know me well
i think my parents also didn't know me very well
sometimes i think my friends know me than my parents

No comments:

Post a Comment