Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2013

tHinKing n tHe BUsy-nesS of eXAm

thinking of what???
of course about something in my life....
especially my future and what am i going to be....
busy?!?!
actully it is not really my busy life
ii have a wide and variety of time to spend for game, association
why???????????
it coz of my lazy-ness like a dumpster....
even the dump much better......
i not in the mood of study coz of my running nose n feel bored...
n i also think of something that might can be done
during my coming semester break....
in my mind wOrking?!wOrking?!wOrking?!wOrking?!wOrking?!wOrking?!wOrking?!wOrking?!wOrking?!wOrking?!wOrking?!
just like crazy things a bit.......
i need to work coz of something that i want
however to my friends happy exam n study

4 comments:

  1. lol, lazyness like a dumper :P
    we're on the same side then. i think trying to be unlazy is one big effort, right? :D
    but still it is still very hard =="""

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup u r right thanks for correcting me.....i forgot about it hehehe...actully i already finish study most of the examination paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. well then good luck for the exams then ^^

    ReplyDelete