Search This Blog

Saturday, April 6, 2013

"tRip trap trapEZ"

it's got nothing to do with the circus
but it got some value for me n fren
why i say "tRip trap trapEZ"
bcoz i think that it's like a rythm to my ear
but myb not to u guys

it all start in fEB.......~~>the beginning of feb
it full of happiness, annoying moment and many kind of situation
that is most about feeling
the trip start in feb but the feeling start since the beginning of the new semester
some feel full of hated when there is an attack that spoiled the mood
and many more......

okAy we back to fEB....
our trip start after friDAy pray....
gathgering at the bus depoh.....~~> sort of!
the start fo me is not really good but i try my best with frenz
the starting is like a lot of butterfly in the stomach n insect crawling all over the body
however at last it's end
for me for the 1st day....

okay for the second day
it start in not really beautiful morning
but it's OK n nOt BaD
but something that disturb most of my team feeling
especially in the morning
hurgh......only god know
a sudden attack from know whom?! without knowing anything
if u r reading this material wTf coz r u going to attack me too
n u might get a tight examination slap from me
coz for me there is no way to respect a person like that....
okay....back to the story......................
alhamdulillah it ends at least well at the KK....
 and then the next grup start
some of the promise that been told to us is still not fulfill till' today or end of the life
but like one of my lctrr ever said u smile to the world, the world will smile to u
even for me the smile is FAKE but ye it still a smile
but depends whether to give a smile back

for the second day we go to the zoo
but the info is not a lot but not to empty
enough "KOT"
kalu la enough hehehhe
okay when i tell about my trip to other student
they said why the ZOO???
ur class is like kindergarten kid having a trip.....
i don't know what to answer but just a sinis smile....
okay that all myb
and to my lctrr congrat that u got baby boy
yeeepi....
annyeonghaseyo

No comments:

Post a Comment